The manager has opted to directly carry out the verification of the level of experience and knowledge of the investor necessary to understand the risks of the financial instrument he intends to purchase on the basis of the information provided by the investor.
The information constitutes the essential element for the correct assessment of the financial instruments offered on the 2MEET2BIZ.com portal and of the associated risks; therefore, it is in the interest of the Investor to provide complete, timely, true and updated information, as well as to promptly inform of any relevant changes.
The Manager, by means of the answers to the questionnaire, assesses whether the investment is appropriate to the Investor's Profile, taking into account that all offers refer to investments characterized by the highest degree of risk entailing:
- the possibility of loss of the entire capital invested
- illiquidity of the financial instrument purchased
The information necessary to determine the Investor Profile is provided by the investor himself, by answering the questionnaire proposed during the investment phase. The answers to the questionnaire generate a score that will determine the investor's profile:
- Low profile: score between 0 and 135
- Medium profile: score between 135 and 160
- High profile: score between 160 and 192
The information is collected before the investment is made and is valid for 1 year; it can be updated at any time directly online in the private area of your "Personal Profile".
The appropriateness assessment is carried out by the Manager by associating the investor profile with the profile of the financial instrument as specified above. The instrument is appropriate for the investor if the investor profile is equal to or higher than the profile associated with the financial instrument.
IIn any case, taking into account the warnings received by the Manager, in case of inappropriateness of the transaction, the Investor may always decide to cancel the transaction or confirm the request for execution.
The Manager therefore informs that:
- relies on the accuracy and truthfulness of the information provided by the Investor, unless it is manifestly inaccurate, outdated or incomplete.
- will inform the Investor, in electronic form, if, on the basis of the information provided, the financial instruments offered are not appropriate for the Investor.
- if the Investor chooses not to provide the requested information or if he provides insufficient information, such decision will prevent the Manager from determining whether the financial instruments are appropriate for the Client.