In relation to each Offer, the Portal www.2MEET2BIZ.com publishes within the document of the Offer related to each project:
- the information indicated in Annex 3 of Regulation 18592/2013 and the relevant updates provided by the Offeror, also in case of significant changes occurred or material errors detected during the course of the Offer, bringing at the same time each update to the attention of the parties accepting the Offer;
- the identification details of the persons who receive and take care of the execution of the orders as well as the identification details of the account provided for by Article 17, paragraph 6;
- the information and modalities of exercise of the right of withdrawal provided for by Article 25, paragraph 2;
- the periodicity and the manner in which information will be provided on the status of subscriptions, the amount subscribed and the number of members.
- where applicable, the indication of the possible alternative regime for the transfer of the shares representing the capital of small and medium-sized enterprises incorporated as limited liability companies provided for by Article 100-ter, paragraph 2-bis, of the Consolidated Law and the relevant modalities to exercise the option to choose the regime to be applied.
- information on whether the financial instruments issued by the offeror are to be listed on regulated markets, multilateral trading systems or organised trading systems.
The information indicated may also be provided through the use of multimedia techniques. The Manager shall allow the information listed in item 1 to be obtained in a durable medium.
General note on the Offers
The information on the Offer is not subject to approval by Consob.
The Offeror is solely responsible for the completeness and truthfulness of the data and information provided by it. Investors' attention is also drawn to the fact that investment in financial instruments issued by the Offerors, including through UCITS or companies which invest primarily in financial instruments issued by small and medium-sized enterprises, is illiquid and characterised by a very high risk.
Notice on the "Investor Information Document"
In the special section dedicated to the Offers in progress of the Portal, it is possible to consult and download the "Information Document" relating to the Offers of financial instruments of the Offerors who have launched an online capital raising campaign through the portal www.2MEET2BIZ.com.
The "Investor Information Document" is prepared in accordance with the requirements of ANNEX 3 of CONSOB Regulation 18592/2013, and includes the following information:
- general terms and conditions of the Offer, including the indication of the addressees, of any clauses on the effectiveness and revocability of the acceptances;
- informazioni sulla quota eventualmente già sottoscritta da parte degli investitori professionali o delle altre categorie di investitori previste dall'articolo 24, con indicazione della relativa identità di questi ultimi;
- indication of any costs or commissions charged to the investor, including any expenses for the subsequent transmission of orders to banks and investment firms
- information on the portion, if any, already subscribed by professional investors or by the other categories of investors provided for by Article 24, with indication of the identity of the latter;
- indication of any fees, expenses or charges borne by the subscriber in relation to the possible alternative regime for the transfer of units provided for by Article 100-ter, paragraph 2-bis, of the TUF;
- description of the methods of calculation of the portion reserved to professional investors or to the other categories of investors provided for by Article 24, as well as the methods and timing of the publication of the information on the status of the acceptances to the Offer;
- indication of the banks and investment firms to which the subscription orders of the financial instruments subject of the Offer will be transmitted and description of the modalities and timing for their execution, as well as the existence of possible conflicts of interest for such banks and investment firms;
- information concerning the unavailable account opened pursuant to Article 17, paragraph 6, on the date of actual debiting of the funds from the subscribers' accounts;
- information on the modalities of return of the funds in cases of legitimate exercise of withdrawal or revocation rights, as well as in case of failure to complete the Offer;
- terms and conditions for the payment and assignment/delivery of the subscribed financial instruments;
- information on conflicts of interest connected to the Offer, including those arising from the relationships between the Offeror and the Manager of the Portal, those who hold control, persons performing management, administration and control functions as well as professional investors or the other categories of investors provided for in Article 24, who may have already subscribed to the portion of the financial instruments reserved to them;
- information on the Offeror's conduct of offers having the same object on other portals;
- the applicable law and the competent court;
- the language or languages in which the information relating to the Offer is communicated.
It is Consob itself that, in closing Annex 3 to Regulation 18592 suggests the 'qualitative' requirements that must be followed in drafting the Document:
“The information on the Offer shall be easily understandable by a reasonable investor and shall be provided through the use of non-technical or slang language, clear, concise, resorting, where possible, to the use of terms of common language. The information shall also be represented in such a way as to allow comparability of offers made through the portal. The presentation and structure of the document shall be such as to allow comparability of offers made through the portal.
The presentation and structure of the document shall be such as to facilitate its reading by investors, including through the use of characters of a legible size. This document shall not exceed five pages in length in A4 format. Where colours or logos characteristic of the company are used, they shall not impair the comprehensibility of the information in cases where the document containing the information relating to the offer is printed or photocopied in black and white."