INFORMATION NOTICE AND REQUEST FOR CONSENT FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Dear User/interested party,
this Information Notice is provided pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and subsequent amendments (the so-called Privacy Code), as well as pursuant to Article 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
We inform you that the personal data you provide when consulting this website will be processed by the Data Controller (hereinafter also the Data Controller) in compliance with the protection principles established by the Personal Data Code and subsequent amendments, as well as all European and national legislative interventions and/or measures of the Control Authorities.
The following information is provided only for the website of and not for other websites that may be consulted by the User through links.
We inform you that the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail messages to the addresses indicated on this site, as well as the filling in of contact forms, entails the acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Finally, we would like to inform you that we may offer you, via e-mail - if you have provided us with your address and have given your consent - the purchase of products or services similar to those you have already requested. In this case, we will always remind you of the possibility of expressing your wish not to receive further similar communications and that during your navigation on the pages of the site we may install technical cookies on your browser in order to improve your user experience.
You will find more details about these cookies and the processing related to them in the paragraph "COOKIES".
A. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The processing of data spontaneously provided by the User during navigation by means of filling in the INFORMATION FORM is carried out by for the following purposes
a. to enable us to follow up on requests received from you. To this end, the following data are required: name, surname, company, e-mail and telephone number (the latter is optional);
b. with prior consent, to achieve the effective establishment and management of business relationships, with particular reference to promotional, advertising and marketing purposes relating to products and services provided by ;
c. with prior consent, to analyse your habits and choices in order to send commercial material that is more appropriate to the characteristics of these.
B. TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
Without prejudice to the personal autonomy of the interested party and without prejudice to the provision of navigation data, the provision of the data referred to in paragraph A letter a) is compulsory and failure to provide even a part of the data expressly indicated as necessary will make it impossible to process the request received. Compulsory data are marked with an asterisk. The provision of the data referred to in paragraph A letter b) and c) is optional and failure to provide such data for these purposes will make it impossible to update Users on promotional sales initiatives.
C. OWNER, MANAGERS AND APPOINTEES
The data controller is:
Please note that you can contact the data controller at the Company's contact details indicated above. We inform you that the Data provided will be processed by the data controllers in their capacity as persons in charge of the processing
D. TREATMENT METHODS
The personal data provided will be processed at the headquarters of the company, also through the use of automated procedures in the manner and within the limits necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes. We also inform you that the personal data provided will be processed with the use of computerised procedures in the manner and within the limits necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes. The Data Controller avails itself of the services of Valeo Studio srl, externally responsible for the provision of the Housing service, with registered office in Via Gabriele Rosa, 30 - Bergamo.
E. RETENTION PERIOD
Please note that the Data provided will be processed and stored by the Data Controller for purposes strictly related to the purposes set out in point A and stored at the Data Controller for the period of time strictly necessary to fulfil the requests made by the User. At the end of the storage period the data will be deleted/destroyed.
F. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
As a data subject, you may at any time exercise your rights vis-à-vis the Data Controller pursuant to Legislative Decree 193/2006 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, which are set out below.
G. RIGHT OF ACCESS TO THE DATA SUBJECT - Art. 15 Reg. (UE) 2016/679
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to him are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the personal data and to the following information
(a) the purposes of the processing;
(b) the categories of personal data concerned;
(c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or international organisations
(d) where possible, the proposed period for which the personal data will be stored or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
(e) the existence of the right of the data subject to request from the controller the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning him or her or to object to the processing of personal data concerning him or her
(f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(g) where the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information as to their source;
(h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in such cases, meaningful information on the logic used, as well as the importance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
2. Where personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organisation, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the existence of appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer.
3. The controller shall provide a copy of the personal data being processed. In case of further copies requested by the data subject, the controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. Where the data subject makes the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise specified by the data subject, the information shall be provided in an electronic format in common use.
4. The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 shall not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
II. RIGHT OF CORRECTION - Art. 15 Reg. (UE) 2016/679
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her without undue delay. Having regard to the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration.
III. RIGHT TO ERASURE ('RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN') - Art. 17 Reg. (UE) 2016/679
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay, and the controller shall be obliged to erase the personal data without undue delay if one of the following grounds applies
(a) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
(b) the data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with point (a) of Article 6(1) or point (a) of Article 9(2) and if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
(c) the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) and there is no overriding legitimate ground for processing, or objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2);
(d) the personal data are unlawfully processed;
(e) the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation laid down by Union law or by the Member State to which the controller is subject;
(f) the personal data have been collected in connection with the offering of information society services referred to in Article 8(1).
2. Where the controller has made personal data public and is obliged, pursuant to paragraph 1, to erase them, taking into account available technology and the costs of implementation, the controller shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform the controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject's request to erase any link, copy or reproduction of their personal data.
3. Paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply to the extent that the processing is necessary:
(a) for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
(b) for compliance with a legal obligation to which the processing is subject, laid down in Union law or in the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
(c) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Article 9(2)(h) and (i) and Article 9(3);
(d) for archiving in the public interest, scientific or historical research or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), insofar as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to make it impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the purposes of such processing; or (e) for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
IV. RIGHT TO LIMITATION OF PROCESSING - Art. 18 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the restriction of processing when one of the following cases applies:
(a) the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
(b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of the personal data and requests instead that their use be restricted
(c) although the controller no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes, the personal data are necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims by the data subject;
(d) the data subject has objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1), pending the verification as to whether the legitimate reasons of the controller for the processing override those of the data subject. Where processing is restricted pursuant to paragraph 1, such personal data shall, except for storage, only be processed with the consent of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of substantial public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
3. A data subject who has obtained a restriction of processing pursuant to paragraph 1 shall be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
V. RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY - Art. 20 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
1. The data subject shall have the right to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format personal data concerning him or her that have been provided to a data controller and shall have the right to transmit those data to another data controller without hindrance by the data controller to whom he or she has provided them where:
(a) the processing is based on consent within the meaning of Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) or on a contract within the meaning of Article 6(1)(b); and (b) the processing is carried out by automated means.
2. When exercising his or her rights in relation to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, the data subject shall have the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
3. The exercise of the right referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall be without prejudice to Article 17. This right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
4. The right referred to in paragraph 1 shall not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
VI. RIGHT OF OPPOSITION - Article 21Reg. (EU) 2016/679
1. The data subject shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to him or her pursuant to points (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling on the basis of those provisions. The controller shall refrain from further processing the personal data unless the controller demonstrates the existence of compelling legitimate grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
2. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her carried out for such purposes, including profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
3. Where the data subject objects to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
4. The right referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be explicitly brought to the attention of the data subject and shall be presented clearly and separately from any other information at the latest at the time of the first communication with the data subject.
5. In the context of the use of information society services and without prejudice to Directive 2002/58/EC, the data subject may exercise his/her right to object by automated means employing specific techniques.
6. Where personal data are processed for scientific or historical research or statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1), the data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his/her particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to him/her, except where the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
GENERAL RULES FOR THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
We inform you that the rights referred to in the preceding paragraphs may be exercised at any time by sending an email to the following address
together with a digital copy of your valid identity document. Please note that in the event of a request to stop all processing of your personal data, we will not be able to continue to provide you with the services you have requested. In any case, our company may retain some of your personal data if it is necessary to defend or enforce a right.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes: - IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by Users connected to the site;
- the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server; the size of the file obtained in response; the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the User's IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct operation and are deleted immediately after processing.